Konnichiwa minna! Welcome to Inuyasha 100! This is a drabble community for the anime series Inuyasha. I looked around and couldn't find one here, if there IS one, my apologies! Maybe we can affiliate? *g* Either way, whether there's one or fifty, the more the merrier right? ^_^
What is a drabble you ask? A common drabble is 100 words. No more or no less. However, should there come a time when I think that maybe, just maybe 100 words won't be enough, I'll be inclined to say so in the challenge.
Now, here are few, albeit simple, rules to abide by.
- Drabbles can contain any character(s) or pairing(s) you like, unless otherwise stated in the challenge. As you can see, in the interests I've listed different genere's. (het, yaoi, etc) The pairing can be any genre you want. It solely depends on your preference. All I ask is to be open-minded about the pairings and opinions of others.
- All drabbles must be put behind an lj-cut. Not only is this common sense, but also a curtesy. If you choose a yaoi pairing for your drabble, not everyone will enjoy it, so it's only fair to put it behind a cut, so that way if they don't want to read it, they can pass it up with no problems.
<*lj-cut text="blah blah"*>drabble<*/lj-cut*> (minus the *'s of course)
- No flaming. End of story. Constructive critism, I'm sure, is always appreciated. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.
- All challenges will run weekly, starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. The only time I will extend this is when I will be away for an undefined amount of time.
- For each Challenge Drabble, you can choose a character from the anime to get a "shikon shard". The character with the most "shikon shards" will win for that week. I've seen this done on numerous amounts of drabble communities and thought it would be fun to do it for Inuyasha as well. ^_^;
- Non-drabble posts -are- allowed, but are limited to the series, whether it be news or otherwise. If you happen to spawn a fanfic as a result from one of the challenges, by all means, please post! It's always fun to know that a challenge was made into a fic. ^_^
Now, here's the format in which you must post your information, which will be before the drabble that is behind the lj-cut.
Title: Author: (you can use your real name or your lj name, it doesn't matter) Character or Pairing: (any character or pairing you want, unless otherwise specified by the challenge) Words: (if you go over 100, like say 110 or so, it's okay.) Shards: (put the character you want to have a shikon shard here) Warnings: (if it is above an R rating or has anything else, please use this) Summary:
I'm sure everything else is pretty self-explainitory. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your time here!